Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

From yesterday, looking south along Yonge Street:

8689425767_7791f6b4b6_c.jpg

8689427365_dfe23d7fcb_c.jpg

The glass looks so good, its the right color blue...not greyish or teal like all the other glass going up. If aura had this glass it would be amazing

agreed ^ Hullmark Centre has turned out magnificent. More downtown developments should look like this. In fact, this shoulda been built where Maple Leaf Square is. MLS should have also looked more like this instead of that depressing grey/green colour we got :(

I find that as long as you don't look at the towers for MLS, the building is wonderful. Sort of like cinema, I like the base, the tower sucks. My only wish for this project would have been 2 levels of retail, otherwise it is turning out incredibly!

It does; it is now the tallest building on Yonge-Sheppard. And it soon to be dethroned by two other towers!

Four actually! Both Gibson towers, the other Hullmark tower, and one of the buildings from Emerald Park.

I meant on Yonge & Sheppard, not in NYCC. Anyway, it will be a summer of fun to watch all these towers piercing the unifrom NYCC skyline :)

I meant on Yonge & Sheppard, not in NYCC. Anyway, it will be a summer of fun to watch all these towers piercing the unifrom NYCC skyline :)

Summer of fun for Hullmark Centre and Gibson Square... who knows when Emerald Park catches up... That project is taking forever!

The 44 storey tower is going to have the same impact on the North York skyline that the Sheraton Wall Center had on Vancouver's back before the 4S was built. This one will look like a monster compared to the 100m towers that dominate this stretch of Yonge.

The 44 storey tower is going to have the same impact on the North York skyline that the Sheraton Wall Center had on Vancouver's back before the 4S was built. This one will look like a monster compared to the 100m towers that dominate this stretch of Yonge.

the tall tower will make NYCC look like an actual city centre now. Once towers hit 120-130m they tend to be spottable from LONG distances no matter how hilly the surrounding terrain is.

Back