Toronto Grid Condos | 157.88m | 50s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

Today:

DSCN7494.jpg

41772471092_40126fabc8_k.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN7494.jpg
    DSCN7494.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 446
I find the zig-zag rather lacking in elegance - but it is visually interesting with quality materials. The building is very overbearing on the intersection too with its minimal setbacks. Solid materials can't save a bad site plan and awkward facade articulation.

Ignore them. Their post history is full of trolling.

Thanks but not a troll. I really dislike the back and forth S / snake shape of white climbing up the side of the building. Such an infantile design parti. The actual form of the building is good enough.

Also just because I don't agree with the majority design view doesn't mean that I'm a troll. Come on now.

Thanks but not a troll. I really dislike the back and forth S / snake shape of white climbing up the side of the building. Such an infantile design parti. The actual form of the building is good enough.

Also just because I don't agree with the majority design view doesn't mean that I'm a troll. Come on now.
Adding negitive commentary for reactions, without elaborating or justifying your opinion, is pretty much the definition of a troll (aka, "God this is a stupid design").

God this is a stupid design
I think it looks great. Bold, but not overdone. I also believe it will age well.

That said, perhaps don't be so aggressive in your attack the next time around since design can be very subjective and calling something "stupid" has the immediate effect of implying anyone who likes the design, likes "stupid" designs.

Back