Toronto Gibson Square Condominiums | 137.46m | 42s | Menkes | Rafael + Bigauskas

I'm not sure if looking forward to a speedy move-in here could be attributed to optimism, more like fatalism if you ask me.

Developers are late with buildings all the time. Probably only 1 in 10 buildings gets delivered on the original date.

I am a bit disappointed with these buildings. The renders made me excited but it's just mediocre North York towers, nothing that stands out at all. They had potential to be nice but they don't impress.

On the other hand Emerald Park and Hullmark are turning out pretty sweet.

Confused by previous two posts. I walked past the buildings last night and both towers have a few occupants. At first I thought they had just left the lights on but there was furniture, pictures and people. (Even an energetic couple trying out their new bed with the drapes open). I think that both towers will fill up fast now.

Confused by previous two posts. I walked past the buildings last night and both towers have a few occupants. At first I thought they had just left the lights on but there was furniture, pictures and people. (Even an energetic couple trying out their new bed with the drapes open). I think that both towers will fill up fast now.

Yes, we also noticed one of the windows in south tower had moving boxes piled up against it, and there is a sign providing info for folks arriving for PDIs.

img_5920.jpg

Attachments

• img_5920.jpg
    img_5920.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,987
The light feature is working, and from my view it looks rather terrible but maybe from the street it looks better. Anyone have any idea what part of the retail space is the 3 Brewers?

Just saw a new sign at Gibson Square mentioning that "Aroma espresso bar" and the "3 brewers" will be some of its tenants. Great news for the neighborhood which desperately needs more of a night life.

Saw on the 3 Brewers on-line menu, 5160 Yonge St opening Fall 2015. I guess they'll be oping next door at the North York Centre.

I find the night life at NYCC to be reasonably good giving the population. There are tons of 24 hour restaurants in the area.

Back