News   Jul 25, 2024
 660     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 504     0 

Toronto gets hit by a flash mob.

genkav

Member Bio
Reaction score
1. I love the fuzzy feeling you get inside after seeing a flash mob.
2. Toronto finally got an official flash mob (the MJ Beat It one was cool, but fell off the radar :( )
3. I haven't been here for a while and love the new layout and feel of the place (urbantoronto that is)

[video=youtube;nx40wK8Z3_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx40wK8Z3_I[/video]

From Virgin Mobile Canada.

I know. I'm wondering if they practiced it a few times. They had to have timed it perfectly.

... So 2003.

Seeing how this was just a big advertisement, they would have practiced that genkav.

All I see is some guy doing backflips.... while the traffic lights have already turned green.
By the way, there are counters at the intersection which would help with the timing (duh).

Just watched this now.

Loves it! I don't care that it was an ad. It just made me feel all happy, warm and fuzzy inside, despite the fact that it was clearly winter.

Good action, great idea

whoever thought of this was a freaking social media marketing genius.

Everyone: I have heard of the "Flash Mob" myself and I noted that it was basically a choreographed dance of sorts in a city.
BUT-in Philadelphia this has taken a more ominous turn and those involved are out to cause trouble...these problems with youth violence have even made national news in the US...
www.philadelphiaspeaks.com/forum/center-city/11263-flash-mob-jitters.html
LI MIKE

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back