Toronto George Brown College: Limberlost Place | 52.5m | 10s | George Brown | Moriyama Teshima Architects

Which of the four finalist design teams' concept do you prefer?

• Moriyama & Teshima Architects + Acton Ostry Architects

• Patkau Architects + MJMA

• Provencher Roy + Turner Fleischer

• Shigeru Ban + Brook McIlroy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hope there ends up being some ground floor/atrium F&B. Would love an opportunity to stop in here when I’m on the waterfront when completed.

These glass fins are very nice IRL. The reddish tint could have been a bit more saturated

91FEF4EB-F787-4C01-A1D3-6AAEE189698C.jpeg
828C5C31-32CC-425B-88CE-A6947D940373.jpeg

I could see that being posted internally for employees working on the site.. but external photos of the project - Good luck!
If you are in a public place you can photograph anything you want and almost invariably this will include private property - a property owner can prohibit you entering their property but certainly not photographing it. It's an amazingly stupid sign, from a generally quite sensible and competent public company!

If you are in a public place you can photograph anything you want and almost invariably this will include private property - a property owner can prohibit you entering their property but certainly not photographing it. It's an amazingly stupid sign, from a generally quite sensible and competent public company!
Oh I'm aware - I wonder however if it was originally intended to be posted in the site office for contractors working on the site, and was not intended for the general public.

If it's for the general public, and its current location certainly makes it seem so, yea, good luck to them.

The same idiots from 160 Front.
Okay, for this one - like I said- maybe they were doing proprietary timber work. But what in 160 Front could be so delicate that privacy would be demanded? That’s wild.

Wonder if there’s some sort of blowback to social media posting, where like- these images get used in legal proceedings by eventual owners or something. It’s such a weird ask

Last edited by a moderator:

Back