Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

30+ workers on site today. Very cool to watch these two cranes move in such a tight space.

3289128153_b1a3861949_b.jpg

Is this one 55 and 25 stories respectfully? I thought it was 56 and 18...obviously I can't keep up. Is the taller height still 195 m at least? I think that would be a perfect height for this area, reminds me of midtown near the CBS building, backing on to central park, allbeit our central park is rosedale/annex and it has houses in it...but u get the idea...

Is this one 55 and 25 stories respectfully? I thought it was 56 and 18...obviously I can't keep up. Is the taller height still 195 m at least? I think that would be a perfect height for this area, reminds me of midtown near the CBS building, backing on to central park, allbeit our central park is rosedale/annex and it has houses in it...but u get the idea...

They're now 210 and 89m tall to the fins.

That is a fantastic viewpoint!!
You should take pictures from that point once every month or so and make a time-lapse.

Also, does that building in front of the construction site have a parking lot on it's roof?

That is a fantastic viewpoint!!
You should take pictures from that point once every month or so and make a time-lapse.

Also, does that building in front of the construction site have a parking lot on it's roof?

I wish I could.

Unfortunately I don't need to go to my dentist's office once a month! I'll get another shot in 6 months, barring other major dental issues.

And the building in front is a parking ramp that has some commercial built into it at street level.

And the building in front is a parking ramp that has some commercial built into it at street level.

isn't that the Green-P lot on Yorkville? Greenleaf, you may have just found the perfect vantage point for amazing views of the Four Seasons....:cool:

I wish I could.

Unfortunately I don't need to go to my dentist's office once a month! I'll get another shot in 6 months, barring other major dental issues.

You are going to need to eat a lot of sugar over the next 30 days.

Back