Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

can't get over how short the 2nd tower is.... they shoulda made it taller to balance things out/make the shorter tower look better.

Yeah..it was silly city planning politics that took the smaller tower down from 35s to 25s..as i recall it was all about shadowing the school playground across the street. figure it :confused:

can't get over how short the 2nd tower is.... they shoulda made it taller to balance things out/make the shorter tower look better.

I agree but I love how standaloneish the first tower comes off.

I agree but I love how standaloneish the first tower comes off.

right, but it would have been even better just on its own, the 2nd tower is completely extra, i like standalone towers, they seem classier and less commercialized/mass produced. what is it with developers (especially condos) and making 2 tower complexes. ROCP, Murano, U condos, Absolute world, Emerald Park, ICE, MLS, Succes, etc, just to name a few,
Single towers = more legendary

I think when the Four Seasons is complete it will end up right about where the top of the crane is now.

4seasutblu.jpg

Great shot!

Here are some more new ones, these two from the top of Imperial Plaza up on St. Clair.

4SP1210490.jpg

4SP1210491.jpg

Last edited:
Some really spectacular photos today!!!
that aerial shot is really one of a kind. Such a perfect view of the downtown area showing the curve of queens park, and the big gap of low-rise in yonge-street in between college and bloor. just breathtaking.....

and boy does FS look skinny from Imperial!!! :D wow. people actually live that high up!

HAHAHA!!!! epic. school playground!!! lol :D kids ain't need sun to go on the swings, :p

They do need it to synthesize vitamin D though, and considering the sedentary lifestyle of most kids nowadays, recess may be about the only time they're getting activity outdoors. That said, I'd prefer 35 storeys for the second tower.

They do need it to synthesize vitamin D though, and considering the sedentary lifestyle of most kids nowadays, recess may be about the only time they're getting activity outdoors. That said, I'd prefer 35 storeys for the second tower.

Never thought of it that way (vitamin d sense), gotta have em vitamin d! :D

35 would have been perfect, cause just looking at those pics from Imperial, the taller tower is way huge.

You can still get vitamin D in tablet form, which is what I used during the winter.

Back