Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

If its already the same height as X, then why would it take a few more weeks to be taller than Casa, which is the same height as X :confused: (see 400ft list).

If its already the same height as X, then why would it take a few more weeks to be taller than Casa, which is the same height as X :confused: (see 400ft list).

True, they are officially listed as the same height, but I never buy that story. From every angle I have seen them, Casa still looks taller.

But more importantly, to answer your question, I think urbandreamer was referring to the appearance of FS and the other towers from his point of view (In the west). From his view X is farther away then Casa and therefore appears shorter. So in actuality FS can only physically surpass 138m once in its construction, but it can actually pass X first and then Casa some time later, from UB's view.

See urbandreamer's view in one of his own photos and note the difference in height of X and Casa.

Attachments

• dsc00978urbandreamer7oc C.jpg
    dsc00978urbandreamer7oc C.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 188
^Well here's a hint: In all the countless fmpov photos I've posted over the years of the Yuckville skyline, there's only five taller buildings than the 4$ today! Soon to be only 4 taller towers.

It's no riddle what buildings are taller. The point is that posting a photo with the top of those buildings cut off doesn't help one visualize just how much taller they are than the Four Seasons.

I think Crystal blu is still a few feet taller than four seasons (perspective throws things off a bit.. Maybe 1 more floor for Four seasons and they'll be tied (or 4S taller).

This tower is going to look larger than it is! due to perspective and being located away from many of the skyscrapers.

Talking about heights...is this building going to be 52 or 55 storeys.:confused:

The full floor penthouse suite is listed as being on the 55 floor, so take that for whatever it's worth.

was there/is there a pic of a scale model of this tower that someone could post?. because the renders didn't exactly show this sorta cladding on this tower!.

Back