Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Looks like I'll be on one of these cranes tomorrow...

Not sure which one or for how long but I'll try and get some snaps in while I'm up there...

various angles from Monday...

4905714773_cd78b3fab4_b.jpg

4906303772_a25840c6b5_b.jpg

4905715771_b02b35d32d_b.jpg

4905716253_9a9303c25a_b.jpg

love the shots dude! really extraordinary redroom! I love the CN tower in that 2nd pic! It reminds us how awesome the views are gonna be at Four Seasons. Its interesting seeing all the red/stone colours in the areas north of bloor. Four Seasons really is a huge change from that kinda architecture/style. this is really "office-tower" like glass for a condo/hotel. top notch stuff happening here :D

Can you show the real picture? I can't see the setback as, 18 Yorkville is distorting the silloette.

I was down there recently, and it looks tall, big and shiney.

You know UD, some days you take your meds and your pics are great and then you slip back in to your Monet, Cézanne or Gauguin personality and you seem to think this is a forum for impressionist paintings... What's the deal? Show the real pic. Or are you disguising an over magnified, pixilated photograph taken with inferior equipment?

^Thanks UD!

You see there is a method to my madness... I wanted to see how close I got the setback on one of my renders from one of your pics taken months ago. I think I was pretty close. (Keep in mind I put the Four Seasons East tower in behind.)

4462533010_7803f5fb2c_z.jpg

Traynor could you put in the cumberland towers if its not to much work, i would love to see the gap it fills between 1 Bloor and 4 seasons. Thanks!

Traynor could you put in the cumberland towers if its not to much work, i would love to see the gap it fills between 1 Bloor and 4 seasons. Thanks!

I'd love to do that with a picture like that, but I'm waiting for urbandreamer to buy his digital SLR and 35-200mm telephoto lens. That way I can work with a clearer picture.

That was a hint UD.

;)

Back