Toronto Four Eleven King Condominiums | 149.04m | 45s | Great Gulf | KPMB

Yes, it's a shame we could be losing what is already a pretty dense urban streetscape on the west side of Church when there are parking lots a block or so north. I know this is not how development works but it irks me nonetheless.

Maybe rather than nouveau "taxpayers", there should be a mandate to build lowrises as a potential base for something much taller--like a modern version of the old single-storey College wing of Eaton's College Street...

Maybe rather than nouveau "taxpayers", there should be a mandate to build lowrises as a potential base for something much taller--like a modern version of the old single-storey College wing of Eaton's College Street...

The base would need to be temporary so they could tear it down to build the parking garage below. There is no way the owner would build a multi story under ground parking garage, for a future tower. It just doesn't make economic sense, unless of course there is a huge demand for parking in the area but even so trying to predict future demand (size of tower, etc. in future would be risky.

Yes the College Eaton store is a bad example as they didn't include parking. Though maybe in this case it could be built without parking.

Guarding the Shelves

No booze or heat, but getting close.
kingspadinalcbo.jpg

No booze or heat, but getting close.

They need that Christmas Rush as well New Years sale and full speed ahead to get it open for December to do so.

Happy to say I will not be one of their customers for this location since I don't buy from them in the first place. I pass the places weekly.

Drove by around 10:30 PM, there was fencing around the building a security guard outside sitll. They are working hard.

It opens on Dec 4 with the Grand Opening on Dec 9.

Haft of the north wall is finish
Try to look in, but the police would not have that who were on duty.
IMG_nov-27-09-0145.jpg

IMG_nov-27-09-0146.jpg

IMG_nov-27-09-0144.jpg

Back