Toronto Fortune at Fort York | 78.94m | 24s | Onni Group | Arcadis

Are you being sarcastic ?

no? have you been to the site? have you dealt with onni purchasers before and how they dont let you move in unless amenities/common areas are completed?

This launched November 2015. 5 Year Timeline is typical and this had to be revised in height too.

Last edited:
no? have you been to the site? have you dealt with onni purchasers before and how they dont let you move in unless amenities/common areas are completed?

This launched November 2015. 5 Year Timeline is typical and this had to be revised in height too.
Haven't been to the site since October. I don't have any previous experience with the builder. I just figured based on the current progress, they would start moving people in this fall....

Haven't been to the site since October. I don't have any previous experience with the builder. I just figured based on the current progress, they would start moving people in this fall....
For goodness sake the construction on the building is still on the 12 floor, aprox. 1/2 way up...
..yes it will be early 2021 before anyone moves in

2106D0B1-88B2-4E4C-BA26-5B7F58710951.jpeg

Bird’s Eye View
Spoken to Onni, move in still July 2020 tentatively.
As soon as they put the rooftop, occupancy dates will be confirmed to owners.

I have to agree I don’t see it happening in July 2020. Earliest I think will be late fall (end 2020) early winter.

Spoken to Onni, move in still July 2020 tentatively.
Not even remotely possible based on the current construction status. In fact, laughably impossible.

This project was slow to take off. I remember emails in my inbox "Move in in 2017"...... No way. Slow to break ground. Otherwise, the project is fine, conceptually at least....

Back