Toronto Fortune at Fort York | 78.94m | 24s | Onni Group | Arcadis

Not even remotely possible based on the current construction status. In fact, laughably impossible.

Can't agree with you more...

I counted the floors last week, we are on 18F structure...Say we get weatherproof by end of summer, optimistically, we re looking into summer 2021 for move in. If we have to wait for all amenity then we are looking into fall 2021, if not later...

The mechanical work is killing every project downtown...too labor intense...

Reactions: AHK
Checking up on this project on Urbanation. See the Occupancy Date highlighted in yellow below:

1583180231949.png

Can someone confirm if this is correct? Have they given notice?

the most recent notice from the builder said July 15, so they've got three months to give notice. That means they've got until April 15 to update. Usually, they give notice with a couple of weeks to spare. So expect formal notice around the end of this month

Does anyone notice the slab on 18 or 19 floor to the north/west corner is slighting sloped? It's pretty obvious from far

hmm, don't think that is a photo of Fortune at Fort York, for one thing, there are no retail outlets in Fortune, plus it's clearly an entirely different building.

hmm, don't think that is a photo of Fortune at Fort York, for one thing, there are no retail outlets in Fortune, plus it's clearly an entirely different building.
I can assure you, this is Fortune. As far as the slant goes, it's not a froor plate, it's a streetcar wire:

IMG_20200303_174048.jpg

Thank you for the clarification. I was looking at the building in the foreground not the one in the distance. Most prior photos have made the Fortune building the star of the photo not the least visible.

Hopefully there will be additional photos so progress can be easily assessed.

Thanks again for taking the trouble to post the photo.

A couple of actual construction update photos from last night. They're moving fast now that they're onto standard floor plates. By my count, 4 plates poured in the last 6 weeks. At this pace it won't be too long until the building tops off. Window walls are also up on 3 floors of the tower section. So maybe we'll see this one fully finished on the outside some time this summer.

IMG_20200304_215524.jpg

IMG_20200304_215646.jpg

IMG_20200304_215851.jpg

Back