Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

they should also make a video of how these towers will look in the skyline from all the angles.
they should also start working on the final design of the towers.

Ok, in the larger version it's pretty clear I was mistaken, and what I thought were additional waterfalls were just ripples in the metal cladding. Thanks for posting the link, Mongo!

The video is pretty cool. These buildings are starting to look a lot like 8 spruce.

I actually didn't know that the units at 8 spruce are rental. I'm curious if these will become rental condos. I imagine they'll be fairly pricey condos.

That video is pretty cool. I can't wait to stand between both buildings on that newly created street. That's going to be incredible.

Truly! Now if only they could make that stretch of street pedestrian only! I believe the analogy used was Rockefeller Plaza? No room for skating or a big christmas tree but still could be an amazing and defining space for the Entertainment District.

Does anyone know if any of these units will have balconies? I think I can see the outlines of balconies in the wavy facades on top of the flat portion of walls. (I don't know all the correct jargon for the elements of the buildings but hopefully that's clear enough).

Does anyone know if any of these units will have balconies? I think I can see the outlines of balconies in the wavy facades on top of the flat portion of walls. (I don't know all the correct jargon for the elements of the buildings but hopefully that's clear enough).

Scary thought - would anyone want a balcony on the 92nd floor?

Pedestrianizing the space between the towers should seriously be considered here! Imagine standing between the two giants sheltered from the sun on a hot summer day with a drink and a friend, watching the drama of the entertainment district unfold all around, that sounds like heaven to me.

Back