Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

I wouldn't be surprised if they stagger these two towers like it was done with Pinnacle One. With the tallest phase next in turn...

...it's all depending how sales goes now that they have most the of the approval process worked out. I hope.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stagger these two towers like it was done with Pinnacle One. With the tallest phase next in turn...

...it's all depending how sales goes now that they have most the of the approval process worked out. I hope.
Yeah once this tower comes close to topping out, the other tower's basement should probably be dugout to start its climb lol!

May 2, 2023

9C98E317-5BD3-4606-8917-DA17A27122D4_1_201_a.jpeg

D8761585-78E0-43B0-B0E4-1E4489BEACDD_1_201_a.jpeg

It was said in an article that construction on the west (taller) tower will begin 1 year after the east tower.

It was said in an article that construction on the west (taller) tower will begin 1 year after the east tower.
Wait, before I add a sad face to your comment (or happy depending on the answer)...is that one year after the east tower has started or completed?

Back