Toronto Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners

Website for pre-registering is up. The project is now called Forma, and Ghery is still involved.

From the above:

1648674629572.png

1648674674775.png

1648674720044.png

...so is this finally the sales pitch for prospecting residents to start buying? Or is this yet another rebranding exercise?

I do like these towers a lot! They definitely add to the skyline. Tho I wish we didn’t have to lose the two historic buildings on the base. Would be nice if they were restored to their original brick and incorporated into the design. I think it would add a lot of character to the area

I know the redesign hasn't been the most popular but I think it looks good in the renders and will look even better when built.

(Bold statement I know)

I would hope that having Frank Gehry and his firm involved means the material choices would need to be top-notch. Can't have this beauty value engineered! We've all invested so many years into getting this far!

Okay, the database file has been updated with the new name, new sales pitch, and new renderings. Here, though, are much higher res versions close-cropped to the towers so that you can see as much of the detail of the exteriors as possible… even though it's not really detailed enough yet… but, you know, a bit better than otherwise:

FormaSunsetSW1280D.jpg

FormaHeroS1280D.jpg

Back