I like the tweaks.

Attachments

• FormCondosSEHero1200.jpg
    FormCondosSEHero1200.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 1,448
  • FormFenestration1280.jpg
    FormFenestration1280.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 1,519
The proportioning of the ground floor seems to have suffered a bit to my eyes, but otherwise this proposal has just gotten stronger with time. It's nice that the church will be visible from the east, thanks to that first-level setback; it's going to make both the church and this development look all the better for their visual contrast as immediate neighbours.

Tridel is finally stepping up its architecture game with this, SQ, and to a lesser extent 10 York. Nice to see.. Too bad its suburban product still leaves things a bit wanting.

Interesting that there's now an open space / park / garden where the Drew Mandel-authored art gallery was to go. It's still called out in the Final Report linked above but it's missing in those renders. Anyone know what's up there?

I would put far more stock into the submitted report than the marketing renderings. I think those renderings are from the developer in any case, and benefit, from a marketing standpoint, from just showing a park there for the meantime.

Back