Toronto Fly Condos | ?m | 24s | Empire | Graziani + Corazza

Interesting article in the latest Condo Guide (Sep 29-Oct 13), pages 18 & 19..one item..

"the two storey lobby will feature sculptural seating by Zaha Hadid"

flydance.jpg

Seriously? I guess they're going after the ditzy-chicks-about-to-loose-their-balance market.

Seriously? I guess they're going after the ditzy-chicks-about-to-loose-their-balance market.

I think they are actually going after the people-who-love-hot-chicks-about-to-lose-their-balance market, a.k.a. guys.

Not sure if heterosexual guys would actually want to live in a condo that was branded as so silly and feminine.

They have not even gone to vip sales yet...as far as I know, they have only had "family and friends" sales, and that a vip broker event will soon be held, followed by general sales to the public. I understand that pricing is in the 600 psf range, pretty standard for new projects in the core....I also heard that there were some pretty decent two bedroom plans. No word on parking yet, but my guess is that its not included in the price.

Went to the Condo Show a couple of weeks ago, and got the brochure for the condo. I tried to put the floorplans' names into a specific theme (other than they belong in the Arts somehow) but gave up. For interests sake, here they are:

1 Bedrooms -
The Capote
The Theroux
The Galliano
The McCartney
The Prada
The Cezanne
The Atwood
The Givenchy
The Wolfe

1 Bedrooms + Den
The Fitzgerald
The Urquhart
The Proust
The Cavalli

2 Bedrooms
The Carr
The Gaultier
The Dior
The Missoni
The Warhol
The Fendi
The Hemmingway
The Angelou
The Armani
The Chanel
The Valentino

3 Bedrooms
The Van Gogh
The Picasso

Sorry, I don't have a scanner, or else I would've posted the floorplans. Overall, lots of windowless bedrooms and 1 bedroom suites. The brochure also touts there will be a state of the art fitness facility designed by George Chaker of Diesel fitness.

Floorplan designs have hit a new low.

Back