Toronto Five St Joseph | 160.93m | 48s | Five St. Joseph | Hariri Pontarini

I agree, I'm excited too. I may possibly look at buying here, I love both the location and the project. I do fear this could open as yet another frat house for Ryerson and U of T students which gives me pause.

frat house? they kids must be pretty rich to have a frat house here...

Have plans and pricing been released? I flipped back 5 pages + checked the real estate section & don't see them.

hehe...however, my instinct tells me it'd be starting at over $500/sqft....i don't know i could be wrong...

I concur luxome ... based on surrounding area projects' pricing, I tempted to say prices may be in the $600 psf ballpark

This spring, FIVE (5 St. Joseph Street) will also be added to the residential choices in Toronto. This intriguing condominium combines the historic aspects of some of the buildings on St. Joseph and Yonge. The building’s façade incorporates the front of the former warehouse on the site, and the stunning glass tower will rise from the podium — a pleasant marriage of historic and modern architecture. FIVE will offer loft-inspired suite designs.

Looks like this condo will be called FIVE....rest of article here.....http://www.torontosun.com/newhomesandcondos/2010/03/26/13366816.html

Actually, FIVE nightclub was at the site of this condo. It's the warehouse that will get the facadectomy. Before that it was called Colby's

& before that, Katrinas... (early 80's)

Oh I thought this condo was on the east side of Yonge. First IT, and now 5ive :( RIP the good gay clubs in Toronto.

That's right, I remember that now. Odd how the names are the same. Maybe we can expect a Barn condo next?

Barn is too collegiate. I suspect that a Steamworks condo is more likely. In fact, why hasn't some developer done a Steamworks condo? Sex and real estate - how could you fail to make money?

5 St. Joseph Street

"Forty-five storeys, glass with undulating ribbons of brushed metal soaring above heritage lofts ..."

Graywood Ltd. and Mod Developments Inc.

fivecondos.com / 416-928-0555

Last edited by a moderator:

Back