Toronto First Canadian Place Rejuvenation | 298.08m | 72s | Brookfield | MdeAS Architects

It's not about what level you are viewing it from, I don't think. Unless it also depends if you're up close. From 32 floors up at Yonge and Carlton, I have a great view of it and it definitely has a blue-greenish tinge from here. But definitely looking good :)

4978093365_1bd49893c6_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrominance/4978093365/sizes/l/in/photostream/

Man. FCP is gonna be sexy!. And with the glass, you can actually see the lines between the panels. so FCP will actually "look" different on the sides as there will be vertical lines running down all sides of the building. and the tower may not be "orange" in the sunset anymore.

Definitely a nice change on toronto's skyline. there should be some CRAZY contrast between the black (TD Centre) and the white FCP! :D

Finally a pic that truly shows off what a great improvement it is! I thought the same when I saw it in person recently.

I am sure there is a learning curve to this and the recladding will accelerate once the guys get a hang of it.

Finally a pic that truly shows off what a great improvement it is! I thought the same when I saw it in person recently.

Great improvement indeed. An even greater improvement would be a single 500' white antenna, ala the Times building in NYC.

As I had posted several weeks ago, the dark corner panels are completely even in colour, with no metallic inlaid design. Several people here were convinced that there were metallic designs in the tiles.

Looks good.

Corners look fantastic. Creates a cool illusion of four gigantic fins.

Thanks for all the awesome pics Jasonzed

Excellent pics!. i have to say, i wish BMO had changed the "blue lettering colour" a bit from the old one. maybe a more modern blue like a navy blue. i'm not really a fan of the faded-blue colour they've been rolling with, But the red looks fantastic!

And in jasonzeds 1st pic! You can really see the HUGE different between the DARK corners and the normal corners... WOW!

Back