3274anj_20.jpeg

21002ll_20.jpeg

5353cc3_20.jpeg

8560486_20.jpeg

9956mgj_20.jpeg

10621i9_20.jpeg

1475f9b_20.jpeg

It was kinda a silly question no ? :)
Don't all condos basically look identical now - just depends how much in the way of upgrades you throw into them.

It was kinda a silly question no ? :)
Don't all condos basically look identical now - just depends how much in the way of upgrades you throw into them.

yep, pretty much ....., there's only so much you can do with a shoebox. Haha.

Never a fan of the open vanity base (almost as impractical as a pedestal sink).
The chrome sliding shower door looks really cheap and out of place.

Nice view though.

Never a fan of the open vanity base (almost as impractical as a pedestal sink).
The chrome sliding shower door looks really cheap and out of place.

Nice view though.

The view is great, as is the open living area.

Was thinking the same thing about the shower door. Looks like a do-it yourself job as opposed to an original install. Maybe it's just the fact that its on top of the tub instead of being floor to ceiling.

Maybe its just the perspective of the photo, but it seems you would hit your hand on the vanity each time you turned on the tap.

JG

That bath/shower setup is pretty much the exact same thing I have in my house right now.. and it looks great in person let me tell you that.

Looks very nice to me, indeed it appears quite spacious and not a shoebox at all. Really like the wood floors and the two-sided vista- probably have a view of the water as well I imagine. Indeed a cupboard below the bathroom sink would have been a better choice, but that's just nit-pickin' innit.

Last night, after the Free Screen Spanish documentary films, I was delighted to discover that they've figured out how to heat the Blue Room adequately. Still nobody there, unfortunately, save for a bored barman. Perhaps they could hold a few events for members there?

Back