Vaughan Festival Condominiums | 189.05m | 59s | Menkes | Arcadis

One Bloor East used curved glass for their balconies...

...but I guess that's okay here they don't if you don't look at it too closely. >.<
One Bloor had a very specific glass supplier who has since left the market and won't be coming back. They were the only ones doing cost-effective, curved glass. That said, the progress at Elm and Ledbury is inspiring, so maybe it's only a matter of time until they find a way to produce it cost-effectively.

Is there anyone in Tower A or B that has an update on the Occupancy Date? What was your initial occupancy and what is it now?

Any estimate on when the final closing will be? Also the retail on the ground level looks big, any guesses on what coule be there? Hopefully a much needed grocery store?

Is there anyone in Tower A or B that has an update on the Occupancy Date? What was your initial occupancy and what is it now?

Any estimate on when the final closing will be? Also the retail on the ground level looks big, any guesses on what coule be there? Hopefully a much needed grocery store?
I bought a unit on Tower B. My original occupancy date was June 2024, and it is end-January 2025 now.

I am not sure about retail through. There is supposed to be a grocery store.

Back