Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

At 8:25am this morning, I saw some workers taking down the door/barricade wall for the ttc tunnel. Maybe the issue was finally resolved?

Nah it's still there. From what I know and hear that tunnel isn't opening any time soon. Various issues.

I take back what I said. Looks like it's actually.... open? LOL. The TTC side barriers have been taken down and the doors are all unlocked but there's cut up caution tape everywhere and the wooden panel on the EP side is still there but pushed off to the side.

Last edited:
First picture taken in the morning at 8:25, and the second picture at 6pm.
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 323
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 361
Maybe they are getting ready to permanently seal the tunnel, lol. As of 5:45 pm, the hoarding is still gone. The yellow tape is still all over the place, the elevator doesn't work and the plywood is still up on the ground level. I'm in my "enjoy it while it lasts" mode for the time being.

Last edited:
Maybe TTC is just getting ready to demolish the tunnel lol

We're all expecting it to re-close in like 2 days right?

The plywood at the top of the entrance is gone and so are the remnants of yellow tape. A TTC employee at the turnstiles told me that the city has finally approved the tunnel which led to the opening. He said the tunnel will remain open.

Just received email from management. LOL
Finally

Attachments

• TTC Connection to Emerald Park (1).pdf
    15.4 KB · Views: 736
NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS

TTC CONNECTION TO EMERALD PARK ________________________________________________________________________________

We are pleased to announce the TTC tunnel is now open.

For easy access between the Commercial and Residential areas, please ensure you have your Common Element Key.

The TTC Station Hours at Sheppard-Yonge Station are:

Please note the TTC tunnel entrance only accepts tokens and Metropasses.

Monday to Friday

5:40AM to 2:35AM

Saturday & Holidays

5:45AM to 2:35AM

Sunday

7:55AM to 2:35AM

Thank you.

FirstService Residential
As Agents for and on behalf of Emerald Park TSCC 2501

March 29th 2017

Guys I think there is a Japanese cheesecake war brewing here. Word is Uncle Tetsu is coming near the gas station beside EP.

Back