Toronto Emerald City Phases 1 to 3 including Dream Tower | ?m | 36s | Almadev | WZMH

It's just a name that plays off the "Parkway Forest" location. Nothing more. I wouldn't be surprised if the buildings don't even have green glass or are inhabited by wizards.

emeraldht6.jpg

In the new Condo Guide (Sept 1), there is an article on El Ad and the Emerald City condos (page 140)....

Looks like this tower will be 36 storeys, and will have direct underground access to both the TTC and Fairview Mall...according to the article, this is the first in a total of 6 towers with 2200 units planned...

OT for this thread, but just realized there is a 3rd "emerald" project in the north end of the city - Emerald at Heron Glen..

These guys must all use the same marketing company...

Emerald Park Condos - Bazis - Sheppard & Yonge

Emerald City Condos - El Ad - Sheppard and Don Mills

Emerald at Heron Glen - Pemberton - Yonge & Highway 7, Richmond Hill

..and not a single Sapphire...:rolleyes:

I alway thought it would make more sense to have..

EMERALD CITY at NYCC
and
EMERALD PARK at Sheppard/Don Mills.

You have Forest Manor Park at Sheppard/Don Mills, so EMERALD PARK would have made more sense.

Then you have the city feel in NYCC, so EMERALD CITY would work better.

I know it all depends on who registers what first. I'm just saying.

A few weeks ago they were building what seemed like the presentation centre.

OT for this thread, but just realized there is a 3rd "emerald" project in the north end of the city - Emerald at Heron Glen..

Emerald at Heron Glen - Pemberton - Yonge & Highway 7, Richmond Hill

I am guessing you are referring to Emerald at Bayview Glen in Richmond Hill for Pemberton?

the_emerald_at_bayview_glen.jpg

Sales office for Emerald Park is under construction on south side of Sheppard, located between Don Mills Road and Parkway Forest Drive ... my guess is it will be open for business by mid-October

I am guessing you are referring to Emerald at Bayview Glen in Richmond Hill for Pemberton?

Solaris, you are, of course, absolutely right.....:eek:

Back