Toronto Eight Forty on St Clair | 28.95m | 8s | Worsley Urban | RAW Design

Most of the trades have signed deals, but I'm not sure if all of them have yet. We'll go after more info! Sites are active again, though.

Would love more info. I see other condos busy ie framing etc. however, I don’t see any activity for 840 - which is at the inside tile, flooring and cabinetry stage.

Thanks!!

I had actually called Liuna183 to see if i could get any sort of update a while ago and they had told me they believed the only trades left were ICI and Tiling. Their website just updated this week that ICI has signed a new deal but nothing on tile yet.
If anyone has more info that would be amazing!

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 11.35.18 AM.png

Reactions: AHK
I had actually called Liuna183 to see if i could get any sort of update a while ago and they had told me they believed the only trades left were ICI and Tiling. Their website just updated this week that ICI has signed a new deal but nothing on tile yet.
If anyone has more info that would be amazing!

View attachment 405778
According to Worsley - they are still using the strike as a delay tactic. Let us know if there is anyway to force an update from the developer?

Indeed, the subtle but noticeable precast cladding does create an extra layer of texturing and visual interest. The Cardiff condo up on Eglinton, between Mount Pleasant and Bayview also designed by RAW Design, has a similar concept going on. Albeit horizontal instead of vertically arranged:

20220520_101526-jpg.401549

From RAW's website:

840StClair-5--scaled.jpg
840StClair-9-scaled.jpg
840StClair-23.jpg
840StClair-11-scaled.jpg

Back