Toronto Don Mills Crossing Trail Bridge | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto

toronto647

Member Bio
Reaction score
The City of Toronto is developing designs for a new pedestrian and cycling bridge over the Canadian Pacific Rail (CPR) corridor to connect the existing Don Mills Trail to the Wynford Drive Extension within the future Crosstown Development at Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East.

Link to city site - https://www.toronto.ca/community-pe...ure-projects/don-mills-crossing-trail-bridge/

This bridge would provide a new multi-use trail connection and access to enjoy the ravine and its natural heritage.

Bridge is anticipated to be completed by 2024

1650876953708.png

1650876961582.png

1650876975897.png

Does this project need its own thread? I'm open on that..............

At any rate, previously covered in the Cycling Infra thread, with additional renders, here:

Does this project need its own thread? I'm open on that..............

At any rate, previously covered in the Cycling Infra thread, with additional renders, here:

Didn't see your previous post there... I guess this is a pedestrian + cycling bridge and is critical infrastructure for the area... Being a relative newbie here will leave it up to admin's discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrison crossing had its own dedicated thread, so I would advocate for the same here with this pedestrian crossing bridge.

A bit late of a post but the Environmental Study Report was available from May 30 to June 28 for public input. Link to all the documents can be found below. A statement of completion has come out.

Last edited:

Back