News   Aug 16, 2024
 854     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 508     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 489     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Should we be concerned that the tunnel tracker hasn't been updated in a week-and-a-half? They are usually good about updating it approximately once a week. Is there an issue with the headwalls at Caledonia?

Cave in!!! Just kidding. I have also been checking it. There have been stretches in the past where it hasn't been updated, I doubt that it reflects an actual construction problem. More likely that the person forgot to do it last week.

Cave in!!! Just kidding. I have also been checking it. There have been stretches in the past where it hasn't been updated, I doubt that it reflects an actual construction problem. More likely that the person forgot to do it last week.

Sorry but I have been extremely busy in the Mayor Rob Ford thread :rolleyes:

yes, and the office building's owner is using the chance to redevelop the property. there will still be 200k of office space, which is roughly equal to what is currently there.

Yet another reason for Metrolinx to hire Johnny Au.

Rio Can is also excited and rezoning their site at Eglinton/Laird in advance of the LRT opening.

They have a site at Eglinton/Laird? (Edit: Oh I see, they own that plaza there)

I really hope the suggested office development on Laird kicks off as the Crosstown gets built.

Last edited:

Back