Toronto One Crosstown Towers I, II, III, and The Crest | 129.86m | 39s | Aspen Ridge | Core Architects

You can find two story units around the city that are non penthouse. Usually find them in slightly older buildings.
Ah, okay, don't really see them often. Not sure how the pricing will work, since those that want the (arguably) best view and the satisfaction of pressing "PH", won't be able to get the large two-storey units with what appears to be the largest balconies.

Ah, okay, don't really see them often. Not sure how the pricing will work, since those that want the (arguably) best view and the satisfaction of pressing "PH", won't be able to get the large two-storey units with what appears to be the largest balconies.
Sorry, I should have said that they are not very common. I have personally only visited units that were one bedroom + den units with two storey formats. I realize now in the render there are no dividers shown on that large balcony (does not mean there will not be any). I was imagining smaller one or two bedroom units at that level. From what I have seen, usually the top floor of the two story is a bedroom, bathroom closet. I think many find stairs in smaller units wasted space.

EDIT: This area shown in the render could be amenity space?

Hm, it does seem quite possible to be an amenity space. Although having a conversation on the terrace would probably not be a particularly enjoyable experience most of the time.

On another note, I really like the balconies, which aren't sticking out like basically every other condo, instead, it adds to the form of the building.

Good point.

I went and looked at the landscaping plans in the supporting documentation.

It actually says 'ravine stewardship plan to be developed'.
Speaking of which, will they be extending the Southern end on the Don Mills Trail over the tracks in this phase?

I keep seeing hints of that in the many of the diagrams for this project...but nothing really confirmed. But right now it dead ends right North at the tracks...and it's a bit of a jaunt and a pain to get to that way.

Speaking of which, will they be extending the Southern end on the Don Mills Trail over the tracks in this phase?

I keep seeing hints of that in the many of the diagrams for this project...but nothing really confirmed. But right now it dead ends right North at the tracks...and it's a bit of a jaunt and a pain to get to that way.

I'm assuming you mean the rail trail along the former Leaside Spur.

The answer, so far as I know, is 'no'.

There is no intent to take the trail past the merger w/the CP Main Line, which forms the northern border of this site.

I'm assuming you mean the rail trail along the former Leaside Spur.

The answer, so far as I know, is 'no'.

There is no intent to take the trail past the merger w/the CP Main Line, which forms the northern border of this site.
To be clearer, on the header pic to the far left, there seems to be a pedestrian bridge extending over the tracks the to which appears to be coming from said trail. (It' s not shown on the latest update pics back on the first page, as I suspect the devs just wanted to focus on the towers.) Perhaps though, I needed to amend my original inquiry from "extension" to "new entry point". As you are right, it's not really extending the path South of any meaningful significance...just over the tracks.

My question then is that still on then?

Sorry for being pain. And thanks so much for answering this. /bows

To be clearer, on the header pic to the far left, there seems to be a pedestrian bridge extending over the tracks the to which appears to be coming from said trail. (It' s not shown on the latest update pics back on the first page, as I suspect the devs just wanted to focus on the towers.) Perhaps though, I needed to amend my original inquiry from "extension" to "new entry point". As you are right, it's not really extending the path South of any meaningful significance...just over the tracks.

My question then is that still on then?

Sorry for being pain. And thanks so much for answering this. /bows

It's still in the Masterplan; but it doesn't appear to be slated for implementation as part of Block 12, which is the section set to move foreward at this time.

Buried in a letter to Metrolinx..........we have estimated construction timelines for this block.

Block 12 shoring is to start November 2020.

Block 12 above-grade construction Fall 2021

It's still in the Masterplan; but it doesn't appear to be slated for implementation as part of Block 12, which is the section set to move foreward at this time.
...it's odd that this question I was seeking the answer to for the last 5 years actually lead me to this site originally. And while it doesn't look like they plan to do anything with it anytime soon, at least the answer I was hoping for is still in the works.

Thanks so much for this! : )

Last edited:
Inclusion on the City of Toronto's Heritage Register, Intention to Designate under Part IV, Section 29 of the Ontario Heritage Act, Alterations to a Heritage Property and Authority to Enter into a Heritage Easement Agreement - 1150 Eglinton Avenue East

North York Community Council consideration on July 15, 2020

Summary
This report recommends that City Council include the property at 1150 Eglinton Avenue East on the City of Toronto's Heritage Register, and state its intention to designate the property under Part IV, Section 29 of the Ontario Heritage Act, approve the alterations proposed for the heritage property in connection with a proposed development of the subject property and that Council grant authority to enter into a Heritage Easement Agreement for the subject property.

The Former IBM (Canada) Headquarters building is located within Block 12 of the 60-acre master planned Crosstown community. Five buildings are proposed within Block 12, including three residential towers of 32, 39 and 34 storeys respectively, located behind the south facade of the IBM building. The new construction will incorporate approximately 50% of the total elevation of the IBM building as a base building.​

Tower 3 launching soon... Big things for this project.
tower 3 crosstown.jpg

Reactions: PMT
crosstown 3 just released Prices and Floorplans released... more details about the site revealed as well
Crosstown Site Plan.jpg

250,000sf of office for 15,000 employees? what?

Plus the employees working at the Crosstown Hub (14,000SqF HUB) + Olympic Sized Community Centre + Day Care + LRT Stop Station Staff as a tech office will be located in the basement as this is the last stop in the map + and many other places we still don't know off. Employee totals could get close to 20,000. That is insane!

Plus the employees working at the Crosstown Hub (14,000SqF HUB) + Olympic Sized Community Centre + Day Care + LRT Stop Station Staff as a tech office will be located in the basement as this is the last stop in the map + and many other places we still don't know off. Employee totals could get close to 20,000. That is insane!
my point was more so that there is no way that 15,000 people are working in a building that size. That's about 15 square feet a person.. That building will likely house more like 1,500 employees at pre-covid office occupancy rates.

Back