Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

October 11 2011 update

IMG_1201.jpg

I didn't do an exact count, but I think they were on the 15th or 16th level

Couture showing off it's new staircase in the lobby. Updated previous photo with a better quality one.

couture-15-10-2011-3.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait for the cladding to go up on this one. Not because it will be good, but because it will make clear the difference between the approaches of two well-known firms.

Residents of X (much like other condos) are required to keep the drapery/blinds uniform, meaning a certain colour (obviously white). If you bought funkyzeit coloured drapes and/or blinds, you would be asked to remove them.

I spoke to a construction worker on site today and there is no glass on site, still. He did confirm there will be retail at base. I know it was mentioned before, but I have heard conflicting reports. With Couture and X2 having retail, it should give all the Rogers employees more variety during lunch (that is, if the retail is food-related).

A proper sized Rabba would do incredible business here with three condos at this corner plus the apartments south of X2 & at Bloor & Jarvis.

Another Rabba...Wow retail at these Condo's just can't get better than that!! How about a nail shop next door too!

Back