Toronto Couture The Condominium | ?m | 42s | Philmor | Graziani + Corazza

Not the best picture, but you can see lots of progress being made. As was mentioned, the crane should be in soon.

couture-nov15-2010.jpg

Jarvis St. was closed down this past weekend so they could pour concrete. The on site traffic cop said it costs $46 for a permit to shut down the street.

Last edited:
Wow! What a bargain! I'm going to apply for a few, just for kicks. First order of business, shutting down Adelaide St. at Parliament between 11 PM and 7 AM, that way the assholes who gun it from the lights don't wake me up during the night.

Wow! What a bargain! I'm going to apply for a few, just for kicks. First order of business, shutting down Adelaide St. at Parliament between 11 PM and 7 AM, that way the assholes who gun it from the lights don't wake me up during the night.

That's the only thing you'd do? That's not a bad price to pay for a street party.

The pit has been poured and the base for the crane looks ready. I suspect the crane will go up in about a week.

It's actually happening...

UPDATE - 7:48pm and these guys are still working. I think they are determined to get this crane setup tonight.

couture-december-03-2010-1.jpg

couture-december-03-2010-2.jpg

couture-december-03-2010-3.jpg

Last edited:

Back