Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

guys does anyone know if this building will have a lighting feature? like Aura? better have something.

lol! I have so many question to ask regarding this project but im kinda scared people will get mad at me.

I noticed that the highest floor shown is floor 68, probably to protect themselves from a height reduction.
There's no height reduction coming—that has already come. They're only releasing the first 68 floors for the moment, that's all.

Source: https://www.to-condo.ca/ysl-yonge-street-living-residences.html

page-2_7_orig.jpg

1-c955fb2a20.jpg

It's so flat and uninspired now as if KPF got beaten down by Planning, lost interest and just wanted to move on as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
There's no height reduction coming—that has already come. They're only releasing the first 68 floors for the moment, that's all.

is it possible to add few floors somehow. just like Aura did during construction. can Cresford appeal the city to add few floors while it is U/C?

they have to wait 2 years from the zoning by-law coming into effect to apply for a variance - a rule that was not in effect when Aura was built. So no.

Back