Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | Kohn Pedersen Fox

How a city inspector’s order will make developer to fix something like that when developer abandoned the billion dollars project because of financial problems

This site may still be with Cresford..............I has assumed it was under trusteeship, however, unlike the other 3 projects, Clover, Halo and 33 Yorkville that went through or are with PwC, I don't see any indication of that.

Should they be under Trustreeship; the trustee would take the necessary steps to maintain the site to both minimize liability and maintain sellability.

However, it's possible Cresford maintained ownership.

The only contemporary reference I could find on a quick search suggests Cresford is proceeding w/the project; but the info is so thin, I wouldn't be sure that's the case.

This doesn't look anything like the old YSL? Is this a new proposal?

Website has the 73 storey tower topping out at 843ft (257m)

The Cresford YSL site is still up, other looks either outdated or illegitimate.

I think some need more light to research background of this project YSL didn’t go into receivership or trusteeship. They just abandoned it since beginning of 2020. Not even any security to watch if any thing goes wrong at this almost a block long deep looks like a frozen lake I think someone from top at city hall should look into this rotten long hole not from city inspector”s order

The website above uses a rendering of a previous design and is clearly a realtor's website.
If you scroll down to the bottom of that very page you will see that.

It was settled at the LPAT as a single tower in the form we most recently saw it; no it is not going ahead as a two tower development.

YSL Domain is up for sale.
Screenshot_20210128-223252_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
This site may still be with Cresford..............I has assumed it was under trusteeship, however, unlike the other 3 projects, Clover, Halo and 33 Yorkville that went through or are with PwC, I don't see any indication of that.

Clover, Halo, 33 Yorkville all had the same creditor so were treated as a package.

The creditors for YSL land have not sued Cresford AFAIK.

Back