Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

Predicting now that the Leaf design will be HEAVILY featured in those interstitial shots of the city skyline they show when they cut to commercials of a sports broadcast.
Maybe in 2030. They always seem to be dated by a few years with stock footage of that one day they rented the helicopter.

IMG_0438.jpeg

Maybe in 2030. They always seem to be dated by a few years with stock footage of that one day they rented the helicopter.
I love pausing the TV and trying to guess the year the helicopter was circling the city. I'm like, "hmmm, there's Maple Leaf square, but only 1 tower of Ice Condos is finished and there's no Ten York so sometime around 2015."

I love pausing the TV and trying to guess the year the helicopter was circling the city. I'm like, "hmmm, there's Maple Leaf square, but only 1 tower of Ice Condos is finished and there's no Ten York so sometime around 2015."
I love doing that as well. It's amazing how old the footage is that is still used.

Predicting now that the Leaf design will be HEAVILY featured in those interstitial shots of the city skyline they show when they cut to commercials of a sports broadcast.
Oh most definitely. Although I’m not from Toronto, I can still see this either being a major highlight for Maple Leafs Commercials, or atleast featured in a few Canadian movies.

I don’t really see the leaves. Regardless, I never liked this bland, lazy, boring Concord towers so it could be a leaf, a beaver or a polar bear and I still wouldn’t like it

Just want to clarify that my prediction should not be equated with an endorsement. The leaves are, unfortunately, ugly and tacky imo.

Friday, January 26. It appears that the taller of the two buildings may be starting its transition to the penthouse floors. The forming at the top does not appear to be a continuation of the typical floor formwork seen over the past months - perhaps most noticeably is the floor to ceiling heights of the topmost couple of formed floors.

1000003198.jpg

1000003199.jpg

20240126_153707.jpg

1000003200.jpg

Attachments

• 1000003201.jpg
    1000003201.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1000003197.jpg
    1000003197.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 9

Back