Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | Arcadis

Does anyone have any photos of the original lighting of the tower that was used up until the '90s?

Good news.

Taking yet another page from Chicago... I hope the lighting for the CN Tower will be coordinated with other buildings on the skyline that are currently lit (Cityplace, SkyDome) or will be lit in the future (First Canadian Place, perhaps?). While in Chicago I saw so many buildings lit up pink for breast cancer awareness... Sears Tower, John Hancock Center, Aon Center, Wrigley Building, etc, etc.

this is good exposure for the LED industry and for conservation efforts. this is a good moral example that many will follow in the future, in regards to efficient LED lighting.

Am I the only one that thinks if birds are stupid enough to fly around a building for hours until they die of exhaustion, that they kind of have it coming?

Let Darwinism prevail - the minority that are smart enough to carry on will breed immunity to lighted-buildings and thus we will never have to worry about offending bird migrations again.

Am I the only one that thinks if birds are stupid enough to fly around a building for hours until they die of exhaustion, that they kind of have it coming?

Let Darwinism prevail - the minority that are smart enough to carry on will breed immunity to lighted-buildings and thus we will never have to worry about offending bird migrations again.

LOL I once said the same thing, yet was ridiculed.

LOL!

p.s isn't the reason they die because they smash into the windows?

and what if they wanna die? maybe they are part of a suicide pact? here's the fucked up part - what if it's their form of erotic asphyxiation? ;)

My dream for the tower has come true. Brilliant!!!

LOL!

p.s isn't the reason they die because they smash into the windows?

and what if they wanna die? maybe they are part of a suicide pact? here's the fucked up part - what if it's their form of erotic asphyxiation? ;)
From the article:
Some birds are drawn to beaming city lights at night, and circle until they drop from exhaustion.

They have it coming.

RE: Some birds are drawn to beaming city lights at night, and circle until they drop from exhaustion.

it's one thing to fly into glass because they don't understand what windows are but that is just retarded!

i wonder what their reason is?

These birds pass through Toronto, using our airspace without stopping to spend so much as a dime, and then we have to turn out the lights to stop them from circling to death. What a bunch of dumb freeloaders.

Back