Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
I more meant like it is getting warm out now

No, it’s not. It’s cold and windy enough at ground level, imagine several stories up with no walls. ?

Here are a couple of pics from today:

Usually, we'll see an ACS system for concrete builds, which doubles as weather protection to speed up concrete curing. I'd be willing to bet the tarps are just a means to keep the freshly poured floors at the optimal temperature for the fastest curing since they seem to be on a pretty tight schedule here.

Usually, we'll see an ACS system for concrete builds, which doubles as weather protection to speed up concrete curing. I'd be willing to bet the tarps are just a means to keep the freshly poured floors at the optimal temperature for the fastest curing since they seem to be on a pretty tight schedule here.
makes sense and very practical..

Banana and Peanut Butter Addendum

Work on Crane#4 has ceased and new attention has been given to Crane#2. They have removed the RED supports holding Crane#2 to the concrete part of the core. There is a horizontal steel beam running slightly above the RED supports which has two semi-circular attachment points. Here is a series of photos showing the process

Do they just not need that bracing further down? I assume for each one they remove a new one is added higher up?

Back