Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
This building is going to stand out a lot in the skyline, especially at night with its exterior lighting, given that it's one of the few that will actually have lighting running from top to bottom. I really hope it eventually sets a precedent for design and inspires other developers/building owners to make their buildings stand out a bit more at night as well.

I'd love to see expanded night lighting on other towers nearby as a result of this.

From yesterday near Lake Shore and Cherry.

fullsizeoutput_1573.jpeg

With this pace, I wonder if this tower might be closed in by December 31st - ie: glass all the way to the top and fully enclosed? Over at The One thread we have a silly little contest going about Meeting The Grade. I'm wondering if what percentage of folks who follow this thread feel CIBC 1 might be closed in by the end of this year - approximately 3 1/2 months away. Be interesting to to start the conversation and hear some thoughts.

With this pace, I wonder if this tower might be closed in by December 31st - ie: glass all the way to the top and fully enclosed? Over at The One thread we have a silly little contest going about Meeting The Grade. I'm wondering if what percentage of folks who follow this thread feel CIBC 1 might be closed in by the end of this year - approximately 3 1/2 months away. Be interesting to to start the conversation and hear some thoughts.
They are certainly working fast but I think December 31st (really 20th due to vacations) seems optimistic.

Back