Blustery Friday

Westside UP

View attachment 216459

Westside MIDDLE

View attachment 216460

Westside BOTTOM

View attachment 216461

Eastside GENERAL

You may notice the portable concrete pump machine has completed the Level#8 roof and is now finishing up filling in the hole left by Crane#4

View attachment 216462

A closer look at the south side glass installation Level#4 and Level#5 are now complete

View attachment 216463

A closer look at the final pour completing the concrete in the eastside lowrise building and showing the excess water drainage pattern

View attachment 216464
Stitched!
Untitled_Panorama1.jpg

Has tower 2 got a height increase? If you read through these documents you see that the developer applied for a taller podium height and a taller mechanical penthouse. Overall it seems to be 5.3m higher then the original numbers. Can someone confirm this, Im not that good at reading these things.

Last edited:
Again I will ask.....has the height been changed for tower 2? This documentation seems to suggest so.

I am seeing that the podium is going up by 4.2m , and the mechanical penthouse section increasing by 1.1m for a total of 5.3m? Is this accurate or is the height still the same as before?

Last edited:
Again I will ask.....has the height been changed for tower 2? This documentation seems to suggest so.

I am seeing that the podium is going up by 4.2m , and the mechanical penthouse section increasing by 1.1m for a total of 5.3m? Is this accurate or is the height still the same as before?

That would suggest a slight height increase for the podium, not the tower.

That would suggest a slight height increase for the podium, not the tower.
Well the podium is connected to the tower , so if the podium gets taller so too does the tower .... and the mechanical penthouse is also proposed to be taller. I was just curious if this impacts the final height of the building at all

Well the podium is connected to the tower , so if the podium gets taller so too does the tower .... and the mechanical penthouse is also proposed to be taller. I was just curious if this impacts the final height of the building at all
I was assuming the podium was to the side of the tower, similar to Phase 1. I'm fairly sure I recollect too that the second phase tower was subject to overshadowing restrictions, so I'm not expecting any height increases for the tower.

It would be nice though I agree.

I was assuming the podium was to the side of the tower, similar to Phase 1. I'm fairly sure I recollect too that the second phase tower was subject to overshadowing restrictions, so I'm not expecting any height increases for the tower.

It would be nice though I agree.

Yes makes sense, I didn't know if the podium was the one under the tower or not. I am guessing it has no impact on final height.

Back