Toronto Church of Scientology | ?m | 8s

At the very least someone should paint the Scientology name on the building until they sell or fix it. They are sooo shameless.
Scientology Building.png

*Original image by Rascacielo

Attachments

• Scientology Building.png
    Scientology Building.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,249
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I honestly didn’t recall that screen. Nice to compare the businesses that were on that stretch 5 years ago vs what exist today.

Actually, when I look at the two pics at the top of this thread I'm not sure which one they're going with. The reno or the re-clad. I asked if they were going with the original design and he said yes but I guess that could mean either one. Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Actually, when I look at the two pics at the top of this thread I'm not sure which one they're going with. The reno or the re-clad. I asked if they were going with the original design and he said yes but I guess that could mean either one. Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.
Sooner or later they will need a Building Permit - that may have some info.

EDIT: IF the address is right this may be useful?

Application:
Building Additions/Alterations
Examiner's Notice Sent
TORONTO ON M4Y 2A7
Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale
Application#:
17 232862 BLD 00 BA
Accepted Date:
Oct 3, 2017
Project:
Office
Work:
Multiple Projects
Description:
Proposal for interior alterations to all 9 floors of existing office building and replacement of all windows.

I’m guessing they were finally forced them to bring it up to code on their terms or the city’s.

Back