Vaughan CG Tower | 188.97m | 60s | Cortel Group | BDP Quadrangle

Some new renderings by hanabanana art+design

D. View 2 (Lobby Ext) - 6. Third Submission - FINAL HI-RES.jpg
D. View 3 (Pool) - 3. Third Sub - FINAL HI-RES-.jpg
D. View 4 (Pool) - 6. Third Sub - gradient - FINAL HI-RES-.jpg
C. View 5 (20th Ext) - 4. Second Submission - FINAL HI-RES 6000px.jpg
C. View 6 (32nd Ext) - 4. Second Submission - FINAL HI-RES.jpg

In this configuration the bedroom wall has to be frosted glass as to be defined as a bedroom it has to have natural light into it. You see a lot of Dens in condos that could be second bedrooms but can't be called that due to not having a window or natural light into them. Once it is occupied users can do whatever, it's just how it is called when selling and during the permit phases.

I been sleep with window for more than 32 years, I say when I was baby, kid, teen and 20's ... easy to sleep and no problem but after 30's then I get more problem sleep and reduce hours sleep, like I did sleep 2-4 hours per day is not good health and not enough energy for my work then I found another room with no window then I did finally sleep up to 6-8 hours per day and I have enough energy for work, I hate when my age changed but all my friends said "I prefer sleep with window" and I told them "are you afraid of room with no window?" and some of them said "if evil ghost after me?" then I said "blah blah blah but I am respect your opinion but everyone should respect my opinion" anyway I do agreed with you about dens because I have dens but few times my friends sleep in dens, dens seem to me 4th bedrooms because I have 3 bedrooms and dens but I feel like I have 4 bedrooms :cool:

BEAUTIFUL! I hope this project will built

one question ... on 60th floor ... they can see Toronto Downtown Skyline right? but they can see Barrie city? I just wondering

Downtown is roughly 20km from Downtown Vaughan and Barrie is 67km north. would be difficult to see even on a clear day. I know you can see Niagara Falls on a clear day across the lake - roughly 66km- but that is relatively flat compared to the gradual slope up as you head north. Guess we will have to wait and see though.

according to online curvature calculators, the tops of some of the highrises in downtown Barrie would be visible, though not any of the ground. Presuming of course that the Oak Ridges Moraine doesn't get in the way.

I for one, would appreciate the skyline photos, just like I appreciate seeing the skyline of Niagara Falls from Toronto.

Barrie has a skyline?

Back