Toronto Centro Condos | ?m | 31s | Henderson | IBI Group

Thanks for the pictures, JanneClaude! I do agree with you, they don't look very attractive in pictures, but they are slightly more attractive in person. Also, does anyone know why the podium looks like it's two floors when the amenity floor plan is only one?

You honestly don't think they're look pretty darn good ??

The muted rainy picture isn't great I'll admit but from close up the white panels and colours look really good. If it gets dirty it may not though.

No, I do think they look good! I just think they look a bit odd if someones looking at them in a picture.

May 28
5771577902_969486ff20_b.jpg

5771576504_802cbe412d_b.jpg

5771032415_f3c88932a2_b.jpg

5771570472_e0cbbfee9d_b.jpg

overall Centro isn't too bad to be fair .... had it dropped the red and yellow strips on the tower it would look 100x better ........... the podium does look amazing though

I remember reading that Henderson Land Group is a company from Hong Kong and that this is their first project in the GTA. That probably explains the architecture? http://www.hld.com/en/index.shtml

Yeah, I am sorry this eyesore is so hideously hong kongish, I don't even know where to begin. Mounting an exterior AC unit right next to each window would complete this hong kong effect. What a horror show, maybe Henderson is trying to cozy up to the mainland and hongkong investors by making it more like home.

Last edited:

Back