Toronto Catalyst at 77 Wade | 43.72m | 7s | Seeker Labs | DIALOG

Taken 7 August.

IMG_6362.jpeg

How much longer until that fugly roofing warehouse gets a proposal??
I had always thought this would be where a GO station ends up. Would have been a better connection to Lansdowne TTC than the south-of-Bloor version we're getting.

Will be a great location though...right next to GO and TTC stations, trail, park....

I had always thought this would be where a GO station ends up. Would have been a better connection to Lansdowne TTC than the south-of-Bloor version we're getting.

Will be a great location though...right next to GO and TTC stations, trail, park....
It wouldn't be impossible to put the station there but you have to remember that the rail begins its incline on the Davenport guideway north of Bloor. South of Bloor, the rail is at grade once again, so its much simpler to just build the station there.

Reactions: vic
Starting the fifth level out of seven. I included an image of the parking garage across from 77 Wade that I can see as a future development site. Taken 16 September.

IMG_8696.jpeg
IMG_8697.jpeg
IMG_8698.jpeg
IMG_8699.jpeg

As much as I'd like to see that parking garage replaced by something, I doubt it's going anywhere until the co-op building it's attached to also goes.
I think that there are many options post-Covid/zoning reform that can be used.

Back