Toronto Casa III Condos | 179.52m | 55s | Cresford | a—A

Talked to a postie today and they said the building on Charles was sold 4-6 months ago. The retail portion of the post office will remain somewhere in the neighbourhood while the other functions will move elsewhere in the city.

Talked to a postie today and they said the building on Charles was sold 4-6 months ago. The retail portion of the post office will remain somewhere in the neighbourhood while the other functions will move elsewhere in the city.

I looked on Marsh and realnet and didn't see anything in terms of sales in the last year, also nothing in our sales database at my office. However all the sales programs are new to me in my new position, so I could be mistaken, but they seem easy enough to use and nothing has come up. I did find some other nearby sales so seems to be working afaik.

Casa III (?, Cresford, 56s, aA)

Couldn't find a thread for this...apparently there is a Casa 3 about to be launched....email was sent to agents today.......no further details yet..

index_01.gif

index_02.gif

index_03.gif

index_04.gif

index_05.gif

Talk about lacking originality in marketing. Then again, I guess they figured why not launch CASA III and stick to the namesake since I and II were so successful.

Here's hoping Cresford changes things up a bit and does something a little more dramatic with III. Two's company but three's a crowd. Credit to UD for calling this one.

I wouldn't mind having 3 of those beautiful CASA podiums, but it's a shame that the tower has to be the repeated...again.

If it is the post office property they really need a drop off area, Charles Street is going to be snarled between Jarvis & Yonge with people being dropped off, delivery vans and such.

Back