Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

I sent him an email re: his bad deeds. You should contact Re/Max and file a complaint.

I feel your pain though. The people behind a well known project on this site have taken well over 100+ of my pictures for their own gain without crediting me or paying for them. I accidentally found out through their own slip-up and now they refuse to answer my emails.

you should consider getting legal representation.

100+ photos at $1,000/photo (if not even more) amounts to quite a large chunk of change.
the developers spend boat loads of money schmoozing realtors, the least they could do is properly compensate you for taking your property !

$500 a square foot, I would doubt that.

Given that unsold units at most of the new projects in the area are all priced over $550 psf, I would guess this site would be $600 psf plus for sure. I might even guess $650 psf. In Q4-2010, resales at CASA sold for $645 psf, BSN at $565.

I think Urban Toronto should subscribe to Urbanation's report! Ed?

And sorry for talking price in this section for whoever is going to warn me - Real Estate section, I know!

I'd agree with you...Chaz started at $600-$610 psf. Smaller units were even more >$660 psf

I don't think it's dumb since units around here high priced as well as this is now a major hub in Toronto, both TTC lines meet here, yorkville here.
There are enough reasons to like this area, but everyone can have their own opinions?
And being in a higher building than others around you should feel nice too

So this newbie--a realtor--posted in the real estate section that this building is designed by Massoni. That got me thinking--maybe it's actually Missoni, as in the trendy new hotel chain by http://www.hotelmissoni.com/#/0;3/upcoming_hotels ?

Interestingly, NYC's flagship Missoni is/was located in a luxury condo building called Charles House. Following the Armani Casa name scheme, I'm leaning towards a Missoni or Missoni Home theme with 42 Charles E. Home has already been done by Context, but you never know.... Home on Charles by Cresford with furnishings by Missoni Home?

Last edited:
"More Crap on Charles", by Cresford

they've survived this long in a buoyant market.

if buyers were more informed, they don't have a chance in hell with the sub-standard product they supply.

Last edited:
"More Crap on Charles", by Cresford

they've survived this long in a buoyant market.

if buyers were more informed, they don't have a chance in hell with the sub-standard product they supply.

Seems like Casa purchasers are pretty happy for the most part.

I feel bad for Casa units facing North East. Many units will be screwed to the East with Chaz and now all of the units view of the North Rosedale valley will be blocked for the most part. Lets hope this tower will at least be nice to look at.

Back