Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

pictures from last week

IMG_20160305_165600.jpg

Uh, *gasp*, (and I love how you caught the light at the corners of the balconies in the previous pic too). Thanks Benito!

So many balconies that will sit almost unused all year round, including the nicest summer days. Torontonians have a strange relationship with their balconies.

I love having a balcony. We have several cedars on ours so we always have greenery to look at. Then in the summer potted flowering plants are added so there is even more colour. On those warms nights it's great to sit out and enjoy the weather and have a glass of wine.

I'm going to put down some flooring on mine and put out a couple plants. Been here for a year and already tired of looking at the bare concrete floor.

I'm going to put down some flooring on mine and put out a couple plants. Been here for a year and already tired of looking at the bare concrete floor.

We put great looking tiles down, they are a recycled product from a local company called Renew Resources. Great product and great service. They took care of the installation and did an excellent job.

Back