Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

From just now.
DSC02175.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02175.jpg
    DSC02175.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,492
Am I the only one who thinks that the balcony design looks like they forgot to peel off a protective layer of plastic? Maybe I'll like it better, but it's just too busy to be on every balcony. A little bit trying too hard.

Trying too hard is better than not trying at all; which is common for many Toronto developers. The balcony treatment is what gives this tower an identity.

Trying too hard is better than not trying at all; which is common for many Toronto developers. The balcony treatment is what gives this tower an identity.

Exactly! For once there’s a bit of texture to produce visual interest on this otherwise-sterile, repetitive glass box. Without it, it would be just another enormous wall of glass that disappears into the sky.

Exactly! For once there’s a bit of texture to produce visual interest on this otherwise-sterile, repetitive glass box. Without it, it would be just another enormous wall of glass that disappears into the sky.
Fair enough, I guess I should be careful what I complain about.

Yeah, this is moving really fast. Just 10 days ago they were working on the third floor above BSN from that vantage point. Now they're getting ready to start the sixth.

I was in the Neighbourhood today, and I can testify that I wish we had 3 X buildings (X1, X2, X3) as opposed to 3 Casa buildings.

The X1 and X2 are classic together with that Bulding next to X1, forgot the name.
The 3 Buildings make the end of Jarvis Street the best of the Condo Boom in terms of neighbourhood feel.

The Casa buldings could have been okay if we only had one, and not multiples, there isn't anything special about them to be honest.

I was in the Neighbourhood today, and I can testify that I wish we had 3 X buildings (X1, X2, X3) as opposed to 3 Casa buildings.

The X1 and X2 are classic together with that Bulding next to X1, forgot the name.
The 3 Buildings make the end of Jarvis Street the best of the Condo Boom in terms of neighbourhood feel.

The Casa buldings could have been okay if we only had one, and not multiples, there isn't anything special about them to be honest.

The other one is Couture.

Back