Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

Those are gorgeous views Casaguy.

Coming up: a warm summer evening, a cool drink, a comfortable chair, and a beautiful view the city lights starting to glow against the dusk sky.

From above

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

What a magnificent day for photography! ^^^

That's an awesome shot you got there dt! Casa really is the centerpiece of this view! this view is extremely balanced in term of composition of the towers! I wish our whole skyline was this balanced :)

*BTW: I wish Crystal blu was as tall as where the tip of the crane is now!

Some views from the upper floors of Casa. Will do some better quality shots soon.

Awesome photos, Casaguy. Thanks for sharing. Did you mop your balcony? It looks sparkling clean. Mine was a bit of a mess during my PDI. I shall mop it on Wednesday (my interim closing date) if the cleaning crew hasn't already done it.

Some views from the upper floors of Casa. Will do some better quality shots soon.

Great photos casaguy, looking forward to more.
It looks like the balcony glass hasn't been cleaned yet, has any glass on the building been cleaned yet?

The lobby is nearly complete now with the conceirge desk installed. I'm not too sure how I feel about it, although it has yet to be completed. It is currently white and apparently they will be installing glass panels to it. It is an extremely long desk and yet still looks tiny in this massive lobby. I'm curious to see if they put anything in the grand space such as couches or small decor.

It is also really nice to see how things have come along in the building since I've moved in. No more fire alarms, no more unit heating problems, no more elevator problems. Even complimentary Starbucks coffee and snacks in the lobby in the morning. Cresford is really doing a great job here. Almost to the point that I feel a little ripped off for having to pay the same occupancy fees for the first 2 months with all the problems compared to what this is now and that residents who are moving in at this point are only paying occupancy fees for what this has now become vs. what it was.

The problems you describe are pretty typical of new buildings, they're growing pains and it's likely more problems will arise through the rest of the winter and spring so your new neighbours will get a taste of what you've been through.

Free Starbucks & snacks on your way to work? I am so impressed by Cresford. I'm kicking myself, I had my eye on an Arezzo suite shortly after the building went on sale and I'm really regretting not having the kahunas to make it work. Aside from the outdoor pool (maybe the gym too by some descriptions here) this building is nearly perfect in my mind and so far Cresford has gone above and beyond here in most every aspect.

Cresford is really doing a great job here.

From security personnel to office staff to tradesmen... all of my encounters have been so far exceptional. The longer I live here and absorb all that has been accomplished (and everything still being worked on) I would also have to say, yes, Cresford really is doing a great job here. They are definitely paying attention to quality.

From security personnel to office staff to tradesmen... all of my encounters have been so far exceptional. The longer I live here and absorb all that has been accomplished (and everything still being worked on) I would also have to say, yes, Cresford really is doing a great job here. They are definitely paying attention to quality.

And detail.

Free Starbucks & snacks on your way to work? I am so impressed by Cresford. I'm kicking myself, I had my eye on an Arezzo suite shortly after the building went on sale and I'm really regretting not having the kahunas to make it work.

An Arezzo? OUCH! You must really be kicking yourself, best unit in the building and probably worth a fortune now. If there were any Arezzo units left when I bought in spring 2007 I would have got one.

I know a former Cresford customer service rep--she quit too soon imho--when Cresford was known for crappy quality and she got harassed hourly by customers. Looks like a company that has learned the hard way--and has really picked up the pace. Reminds me of Ford Motor Company--finally good quality interiors and attractive exteriors after years of customer complaints.

Back