Toronto Canary Block Condos | 42.06m | 12s | DundeeKilmer | KPMB

Nice shot from Michael Muraz:

Eg7AM1oXkAE21qV

It's a gym for wannabe Peter Parkers. Hope they don't cling and swing from the pipes overhead...

So they're not even going to bother installing a ceiling? This looks ghastly. I wouldn't want to spend more than 30 seconds in that space.

You've got to be kidding me it's a bouldering gym, I'm sure they want to be make to make use of all the height they can, as it's not that tall. Who cares about the ceiling ? Actually I think it looks great.

So they're not even going to bother installing a ceiling? This looks ghastly. I wouldn't want to spend more than 30 seconds in that space.
I'm sure they wouldn't want you either ;) This isn't a boutique for Gucci. I for one look forward to swinging by (or should I say "climbing by") to support a very solid development, local business, and a growing neighbourhood.

lol whats with the sass on this thread towards bouldering ?? Has anyone ever seen a finished ceiling in any climbing gym ??

lol whats with the sass on this thread towards bouldering ?? Has anyone ever seen a finished ceiling in any climbing gym ??

Exactly, no, I haven't ... check out probably the largest one in the GTA in markham:

@ Benito - gorgeous shots as always.

Full disclosure: I had to check my reading glasses because, in your second photo, all 4 people in the shot look exactly like "render people" (spooky theme music). Even the canines look like "render fidos".

o_O

@ Benito - gorgeous shots as always.

Full disclosure: I had to check my reading glasses because, in your second photo, all 4 people in the shot look exactly like "render people" (spooky theme music). Even the canines look like "render fidos".

o_O

You’re right, I didn’t notice but they do look like render people.

Back