Toronto Cabin | 21.03m | 6s | Curated Properties | RAW Design

20191116_094951.jpg
20191116_095019.jpg
20191116_095034.jpg

I don't like the material used. I like the look, but the problem with this material is that if it isn't installed properly or if it isn't in mint condition, it looks like poop. You can see a number of dents all over the facade.

I don't like the material used. I like the look, but the problem with this material is that if it isn't installed properly or if it isn't in mint condition, it looks like poop. You can see a number of dents all over the facade.

I do this sort of work (among other things that are nothing like this) but do custom metal panelling.These look like pre-fab panels. Is it dented or is it just canning?
I can't really tell what kind of panel system these are from the photos, but canning is pretty well inevitable if it isn't box panelling or heavy gauge, though that also depends on a list of variables.

Is it painted steel? I can't tell from the photos.

I do this sort of work (among other things that are nothing like this) but do custom metal panelling.These look like pre-fab panels. Is it dented or is it just canning?
I can't really tell what kind of panel system these are from the photos, but canning is pretty well inevitable if it isn't box panelling or heavy gauge, though that also depends on a list of variables.

Is it painted steel? I can't tell from the photos.

it looks prefab. And looks really thin which could explain the denting

So, it's denting for sure or is it canning?

I wouldn't be surprised if it were all dented up. Lots of people don't take pride in their work and lots of people also don't give a toss about/have respect for other people's work.

I think they ran into a lot of issues with this one. It was initially marketed as 6 storey wood, but then got turned back to concrete construction. I imagine this screwed with the budget majorly and they had to cut corners to make the project still work.

Back