Toronto Brant Park | 35.36m | 11s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

The website says "phase 3 coming soon" does anyone know what thats about? is that just a release of different suite designs within the existing building? or is it a whole new building that will be built... somewhere nearby?

I could see it being extended a bit further east if they've bought the next building(s) on Adelaide, but that would make for quite the humungous slab. (If the finishes are good, and they should be, an even longer slab may not be so bad, and might even translate into monumentality.) Otherwise, maybe they've bought some or all of the remaining low-rise buildings and the parking lot on Camden that aren't part of the Ace Hotel plan. If so, they could end up with a nice courtyard between them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing what Phase Three actually turns out to be!

Wait, there is a phase 2? And 3? I did not realize there were multiple phases here. I think they must own the lot to the north that faces onto Camden since they use it for storing equipment. Is that being developed as well?

Wait, there is a phase 2? And 3? I did not realize there were multiple phases here. I think they must own the lot to the north that faces onto Camden since they use it for storing equipment. Is that being developed as well?

From what I understand, the original "phase 1" didn't extend as far east along Adelaide, they started sales before they purchased the additional lots, but changed the design extending the building once they could. they marketed this extension as "phase 2" even though its been built as part of the same building.

Thats why I'm unsure if "phase 3" is just a marketing tool for un-released apartment designs, or if its an entirely new building.

The developer owns 45 Camden and the parking lot beside it to the east. They may be trying to assemble more properties or co-develop with another property owner along this stretch. If there is a Phase 3 of Brant Park (or another condo marketing name entirely) then I would imagine it would be located here rather than along Adelaide. It should be a cool looking block with the Ace (yay for Corten!).

DSC01018.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01018.JPG
    DSC01018.JPG
    265.8 KB · Views: 1,393
Got this off FaceBook Is this phase 3? everyone is referring to? Dates back to 2013.

vS3SuBH.png

Got this off FaceBook Is this phase 3? everyone is referring to? Dates back to 2013.

It's just a rebranding of the remaining stock of units. There are no addition or changes to the building relating to this "Phase 3".
Special incentives and financing are bundled into these units to make it more appealing, it's strictly a marketing tactic many developers and selling agents do.

If you go to the official website it still mentions "Phase 3" coming soon with no link or additional information.

Back