Toronto Boutique Condos | 106.37m | 35s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

• Thread starter superdeduperawesome
  • Start date
the interior of this building is horrible! and the fridge....?? They're TINY!!!! lol

It really depends on what floorplan and what standard or upgraded features the units have. Obviously investors don't care for such matters and thus these are the units you see on MLS. Anyway, not all appliances are tiny.. it all depends on the size of the unit. Bachelor units have smaller appliances while most others have standard. A few PH units have monstrous Viking fridges and appliances.

Anyway, I live in the building and I absolutely love my finishes! But I guess it's because I didn't buy resale and was able to select everything during presale :)

It really depends on what floorplan and what standard or upgraded features the units have. Obviously investors don't care for such matters and thus these are the units you see on MLS. Anyway, not all appliances are tiny.. it all depends on the size of the unit. Bachelor units have smaller appliances while most others have standard. A few PH units have monstrous Viking fridges and appliances.

Anyway, I live in the building and I absolutely love my finishes! But I guess it's because I didn't buy resale and was able to select everything during presale :)

I posted pics of some of the penthouses in the 1st phase a while back. They were pretty nice. Finishes were great.

Hey Khristopher,
are you in boutique 1 or 2? I ask because you mentioned the view. My question is this: from boutique 2, is there a view of the cn tower, or is the ritz blocking the view? In particular, the view from the PH level of B2? Thanks.
rs

I live in Boutique 1. However, I've been on the roof of Boutique 1, and you can definitely see the CN Tower. The Ritz is way too small to block the CN Tower. It's massive ;)

I mean to post these a long time ago. This is the party room on the top floor of Boutique Condos, phase 1.

Boutique%20Condos%20-%20Party%20Room%20(1).jpg

Boutique%20Condos%20-%20Party%20Room%20(2).jpg

This is a portion of the outdoor roof amenities on the east side of the roof. I have to get up there when it gets a bit warmer and take more photos. The view is pretty amazing.

2010.09.15%20-%20Boutique%20Condos%20-%20Roof%20Amenities.jpg

Last edited:
looks good/nice views. though i'd like to see more colour variation. there's a bit too much white ^^^
how much is it to rent it?

Kristopher, you better invite us all to a party in that party room! (omg I want to live there).

Does anyone know if a staff report is available for Phase I? I'm just looking for some zoning information (was it amended, taken the to OMB like Phase II). any information will do.

Kristopher, you better invite us all to a party in that party room! (omg I want to live there).

Does anyone know if a staff report is available for Phase I? I'm just looking for some zoning information (was it amended, taken the to OMB like Phase II). any information will do.

I'll be moving next month, so that's pretty unlikely.

Back