Toronto Bohemian Embassy Flats + Lofts | ?m | 19s | Pemberton | P + S / IBI

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Does anyone have an update as to the status of financing/contracts as mentioned above? I'm invested and would love to know!

Thanks Mike. Do you have any more info in order to elaborate on "difficulties"? This is going to be a primary residence and will need to know how to plan ahead for the extension. I don't think the sales office has much info at this point.

I've just had the same thing confirmed by my friend in the know. He says that a major developer has bought the site from Baywood (as well as a few other ones) and will be pushing the project ahead.

I've been told Baywood is still involved though, but the control of the site has shifted to the new developer.

I shouldn't really relay who the new developer is until it is public, but they are a known developer, active all over the city, with VERY deep pockets.

He says that a major developer has bought the site from Baywood (as well as a few other ones) and will be pushing the project ahead.

I shouldn't really relay who the new developer is until it is public, but they are a known developer, active all over the city, with VERY deep pockets.

My first guess:
  • Tridel
  • Daniels
  • Menkes
  • Minto

Second runners up:
  • Conservatory Group
  • Great Gulf
  • Concord Adex
  • Pemberton

I'm glad to hear that someone's taking over for Baywood. Any idea as to how fast they will pick up construction again?

I wonder if they'll rename it or make some design changes? There's not a "P' in sight and they have get Burka in there somewhere.

Back